Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Haus of Super Shimmer * Part 1


Remember my "1st Time Thrift Shopping" post and what I picked out?
Well, here is what my aunt created out of the top I picked out! She showed me all the work that goes behind a crazy outfit so I know how it was changed and made *sparkly*!

We went to this pop-up shop event....
Then I got thirsty so my aunt went next door to get me a Coke.
"I get thirsty when Im happy."
Ashton Kutcher took a pic of me & put it on his twitter.
My aunt said he was in "Open Season".
"I really like Open Season!"
 Aunt, "He's the deer in it."
"*GASP!* The deer my favorite! I always copy the deer! Because he is hilarious!!!" (Side note: Paris, "You didn't give it some oomph." Aunt "The exclamation mark is there, see?" Paris, "Yeah, but it needs some oomph. How bout you put some more exclamation marks...so there's 3.")


Here I am talking to Angelique. I could not get over her *sparkly* outfit. I also told her not to get on the dance floor with her camera and new cell phone. There were TOO many girls out there and her stuff could fall and break...
"I told her to like, be kind of close to the dance floor and call one of the models over. So then Angelique could take the picture. She was like sooooo so cute. I was always saying she could enter the shimmer contest, but she said "Well I didnt wear anything else shinny."
I kept looking for Jessica Louise too. I could not remember how she looked like because I was so little when I first met her. I had just turned 3 & was in her old work space. My shirt says, "Trust me...I KNOW fashion." Not much has changed and I love all of her creations!
"Her outfit was really cute. I liked all the cherries on it. She was really really nice."
I also talked to Salli & told her she could go inside if she got too cold outside.
"Salli is really nice. I loved her dress. Its so cute! Her lil scarf was really really couture!"

"Debbi was really nice. I loved her red hair. She took pictures of me and when she showed me them, I liked them!"


Ready for the 80's dance floor....
(about the glasses) "O-M-G. THESE are M.J."
Stay tuned for Part 2!

No comments: