Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Givenchy & Hello Kitty

One of my favorite movies is "Sabrina". My aunt told me Givenchy was Audrey Hepburns friend!
He made her the prettiest outfits and even made a perfume for her! L'interdit By Givenchy  My aunt had a mini-version she gave to me and I wear it all the time!

We were invited to the Hello Kitty 30th Anniversary Gallery event, so she made me my own Givenchy inspired dress in 50's bubble-style, and with my favorite.....a HUGE bow! My favorite part of the gallery was Lady GaGa's Hello Kitty dress and Katy Perry's Hello Kitty outfit! I love Hello Kitty and my bathroom was the Hello Kitty Paris theme from Target last year!

My aunt had already taught me all about *Fabulosity*! It means to be brave, and I got to meet Kimora Lee and her daughters that night! She complimented my dress and told me,
"Paris, can you change your middle name to 'Lee'?"
Miranda Cosgrove and Simone Legno of Tokidoki were also really nice!


 To The Cobrasnake: "*gasp* You took pictures of Marc Jacobs?!" 
                                                                                                           (as he took the pic above!)
Then they had the Hello Kitty 30th Anniversary FASHION SHOW! I LOOOOOOOOVED it!
I chatted with the CuteandNast girls who were all SO pretty and were so nice!
My aunt added some sparkle to my dress and I had a "fashion hart-attack"!I loved it SO much!

Photo of me & my aunt, Evelyn Black By: Rony's Photobooth

No comments: