Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fashion Night Out

"Omg L.A. Fashion Night Out was SO much fun !
I went with my mom and Maria and boy was there 1000 of other people walking around!"

 
"First stop was Tarina Tarantino I never get tired of going there!
They had a limited edition "LA is My Homegirl" You could only get it that night!
They had some real good cake balls from Ry Cakes."


 "This is me at Fred Sigal there was not that much going on there that I liked.
So I wanted to take a photo like this sooo vogue magazine right!"

 
"Then I went to Betsey Johnson it was like a dream. All the walls where pink and hot pink and all her dresses where sooooo beautiful! They had snacks there and grapefruit drink that was yum!
They where also giving away free makeovers, so I got one!!!"

"Then we went to Paul Frank! I had so much fun there.....
well I had to wait for the monkey to come out for like, 100 years
but I still had fun! They where giving away little cupcakes!
I also met Kei. He's my new friend and he works there too!"

"At the end of this night I was soooo tired,
but i am happy I supported a good cause to keep all the stores open by shopping!" 

No comments: